OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
Our family of schools is united in the belief that God’s love, peace, truth, and joy is for all. We are dedicated to the achievement of excellence in all we do. We cherish the uniqueness of each of our school communities and celebrate together as one Trust family.
By following Jesus’ example we bear witness to the greatness of God.
Our distinctive ethos is founded on the Gospel values of faithfulness, humility, truth, forgiveness, tolerance, dignity, service and respect.
Working within this framework, we:
- Lead by example: respect others as you would wish them to respect you
- Strive for excellence: give your best efforts to achieve the best you can
- Ensure education for all: with a particular duty of care for the disadvantaged
- Uphold commitment to the Common Good: nurturing a community of mutual support to benefit all
- Serve through partnerships: reaching out to other schools to explore new approaches, develop best practice, and provide support.
'To think, to feel, to do'
Please click below to for more information.